Varying or setting aside property orders

Posted on
property orders

A property order made by a court can only be varied under s79A Family Law Act 1975 (Cth)(FLA) for marriages and s90SN for de facto in contested matters and under s79(1A) FLA for marriage and s90SN(2) FLA for de facto in matters by consent. Who can apply? Under s79A(1) and s90SN(2) FLA “any person affected” […]